Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sore Fingers & A Smile

It's been about a week since I started learning how to play the guitar. I've found that I do enjoy it, as it is so dynamic, yet very pleasing. It's simple at times (for an absolute beginner, that's a good thing), but also challenging. I haven't even thought of giving up on it, ever. It's just rewarding to learn something that will keep you enthralled for the rest of your life. I thank God for that.

With learning the guitar comes sore fingers, as any guitar player can attest. I guess the fact that I am not allowed to baby them doesn't help (programming sure helps...). That's all good and fine thoug, because if you can believe it, I kind of like it. It's not like when you get sore after working out, you don't wanna do it again. It's more like I just got my fill and am waiting abit to go back and get refilled.

It's been a treat, I will say that. God surely is looking out for me, I just continue to pray that I please Him.

No comments: